Categories: Trucking News
Date: Jan 30, 2009
Title: Fikes Truck Line Launches Upgrade Recruiting Contest
Fikes Truck Line Launches Upgrade Recruiting Contest
Winner to Receive $20,000 Truck Retrofit from Chrome Shop Mafia
Hope, AR…Fikes Truck Line, in partnership with Bryan Martin, “the Don” of the Chrome Shop Mafia (CSM) announce Fikes Truck Line Upgrade! Recruiting Contest. The contest will reward the winner with over $20,000 in truck upgrades completed by CSM professionals. Fikes Contractors will receive one entry into the Fikes Truck Line Upgrade! drawing for each new contractor that is referred and leases to Fikes. The contest begins February 1, 2009 and ends July 31, 2009. It is open to owner-operators who already leased to Fikes Truck Line and new recruits who sign leases by May 31, 2009.
The Fikes Truck Line Upgrade! package includes:
- · 2 tone paint job on cab/hood/sleeper;
- · Stainless ½ fenders;
- · Custom bumper;
- · New dual 6” stacks;
- · CSM mud flaps / weights / etc.;
- · Nut covers / hub covers / license bracket plate;
- · 2 custom seats;
- · Full chrome package: in-dash toggles / knobs / switch trim / etc.; and
- · A custom steering wheel installed by Bryan Martin.
The Fikes Truck Line Upgrade! Recruiting Contest is being offered in addition to the company’s Referral Bonus Program already in place. Under the company’s Bonus Program, contractors receive $500 after a referral hauls their first load and an additional $500 after they have been leased for 6 months. Contractors also receive one entry per referral into a flatbed trailer drawing that is given away during Fikes Annual Festival each October.
“It’s a good time to be leased to Fikes,” says Max Campbell, Director of Recruiting and Contractor Services at Fikes, “Throughout the industry, our company is known to take care of its owner-operators, but this contest really tops the charts for us. We are excited to partner with Bryan Martin and the BOYZ at the Chrome Shop Mafia in offering this contest to our contractors.”
Some important details about the contest include:
· Fikes will provide a truck to the contest winner to continue working, while their truck is being transformed by the Chrome Shop Mafia Crew.
· Individuals who drive for a Fleet Owner at Fikes are not eligible for the Fikes Truck Line Upgrade! Contest. Instead, Fikes will be offering Fleet Owner Drivers a prize for each referred recruit that leases between February 1, 2009 and July 31, 2009. Drivers will also be entered into a drawing for a new laptop computer, complete with Fikes software.
Fikes Truck Line is a national trucking company that specializes in flatbed, RGN, oversized hauls, military hauls, side deck and sidekit trailer services. For more information on Fikes Truck Line visit www.fikes.com or call 1-800-643-6611.
The Chrome Shop Mafia was started in 2003, as a club for customized rig clients of 4 State Trucks Inc., a family-owned and operated chrome and accessories store in Joplin, MO. 4 State Trucks and CSM are noted for their innovative truck upgrades / makeovers. Opened in 1986, 4 State Trucks has evolved from a truck repair and salvage ship, to a full-line accessories, installation and truck customization at its finest.